WOOD PROTECTIVE TREATMENT KIT & TEAK - nautical 1 liter
- WHY CHOOSE A PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT?
The kit professional is the best choice for those who want an effective, performing and long-lasting application. The professional quality is synonymous with ease of application and drafting even for those with no experience. The kit includes the necessary for cleaning and applying the protective treatment for wood and teak, specific for use in the nautical field. If, on the other hand, a
- KIT EQUIPMENT:
- protective treatment for wood & amp; teak 1 L
- 1L professional cleaner for wood preparation & amp; teak treatment
- PROTECTIVE TREATMENT:
The protective treatment for wood and teak is an innovative treatment capable of giving excellent performance to all surfaces in a single pass . Suitable for new or recovered / renewed woods, both indoors and outdoors, it gives excellent protection against wear and graying of the wood .
Specific for use in the nautical field, for the treatment of cockpit, deck, boats, flooring, cladding, wood components in general, etc.
The natural raw materials of which it is composed form a close molecular bond with the surface fibers of the wood cellulose, this allows perfect adhesion to the substrate just a few minutes after application.
The protective treatment for wood gives the wood exceptional properties IDRO- OLEOPHOBIC preventing water, humidity and water-soluble substances from penetrating the wood fiber, without changing the natural breathability of wood and is totally reversible without the need for sanding.
Protects surfaces from dirt, environmental pollutants, rains, saline, vegetable and animal fats and organic substances .
It gives the treated woods exceptional properties such as: greater resistance, easy cleaning and maximum resistance to UV rays.
- ADVANTAGES AND PERFORMANCE:
- Water-oil repellent
- Drastic reduction of maintenance times and costs
- Ease of application
- Exceptional protection from acid and saline rain
- Totally non-toxic and ecological. VOC free
- Long-lasting barrier against graying of wood li>
- Prevents the formation of fungi, moss and bacteria li >
- Maximum breathability
- Excellent resistance to UV rays
- Total reversibility
- Total protection with a single application
- YIELD: depends on the type of wood to be treated, the degree of finish and the environmental conditions in which the application must be carried out.
We can however estimate an average consumption for applications n outside of about 30 sqm / LT and inside of about 45-50 sqm / LT.
Also available in pigmented version on request, minimum 6 liters.